Hands on Physis Plus!

• Seite 2 von 5
11.03.2023 13:13
#16 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Administrator

Pitch Detuning?
Das habe ich bis jetzt nicht entdeckt! Wo ist das einstellbar?

Ich verkaufe meine Orgel, eine Gloria Concerto 234 Trend DLX. Bei Interesse bitte PN oder Mail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:15
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#17 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #16
Pitch Detuning?
Das habe ich bis jetzt nicht entdeckt! Wo ist das einstellbar?

I should probably call it pitch tuning (not detuning) and it is in the level page of the editor, under the volume (note by note)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:22
#18 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Administrator

Achso, im Editor... Darum kenne ich es nicht.
Doch, ich erinnere mich, dass eine Ton-für-Ton-Verstimmung möglich ist, aber da ich sowieso schon sehr ungern mit dem Editor arbeite und dieser Prozess nach viel Mühe riecht, habe ich mich damit nicht befasst.

*seufz* Und nun kommt eine Orgelgeneration, die womöglich noch mehr auf einen Editor angewiesen ist. Ein Kreuz.

Ich verkaufe meine Orgel, eine Gloria Concerto 234 Trend DLX. Bei Interesse bitte PN oder Mail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:31
#19 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
ah

Too bad the tracker is still based on key velocity; the implementation of the key position on the new Hammond clones gave me hope...

Did you take any pics of the internal hardware you can share?
I'm very curious to see various boards..
Are the DSP always from the Sharc family?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:32
#20 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #18
Achso, im Editor... Darum kenne ich es nicht.
Doch, ich erinnere mich, dass eine Ton-für-Ton-Verstimmung möglich ist, aber da ich sowieso schon sehr ungern mit dem Editor arbeite und dieser Prozess nach viel Mühe riecht, habe ich mich damit nicht befasst.

And now I need to add another thing Sorry, but I discussed so many things that I find it hard to remember everything:

- Note by note pitch tuning in the editor: there is now an automatic function that smoothly and randomly detunes all the notes automatically, at the press of a button!!

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #18

*seufz* Und nun kommt eine Orgelgeneration, die womöglich noch mehr auf einen Editor angewiesen ist. Ein Kreuz.

The editor is now is free, works on every operating system and mobile device, is intuitive and user friendly. So, much better than operating on the small display, believe me Klaus! You will love it!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:34
#21 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #19
Too bad the tracker is still based on key velocity; the implementation of the key position on the new Hammond clones gave me hope...

Did you take any pics of the internal hardware you can share?
I'm very curious to see various boards..
Are the DSP always from the Sharc family?

Yes, I took a lot of pictures for personal use, and I promised not to share anything as I truly value the trust they put in me.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:36
#22 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Administrator

Der Editor ist auch für Mobilgeräte geeignet?
D.h. ich könnte die Orgel auch per Tablet intonieren?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:50
#23 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #22
Der Editor ist auch für Mobilgeräte geeignet?
D.h. ich könnte die Orgel auch per Tablet intonieren?

Genau

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 13:53
#24 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Administrator

Das ändert die Situation beträchtlich.
Ich muss intensiv über einige Dinge nachdenken, u.a. über einen Abschied nach vielen Jahren.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 17:05
#25 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
ah

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #21

Yes, I took a lot of pictures for personal use, and I promised not to share anything as I truly value the trust they put in me.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 18:02
#26 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #25

Sorry!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 19:04
#27 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
li

Thank you Paolo for the informative news from Mondaino!!!

A small question about moving voices from stop to stop: is it possible to move, say, a manual Bourdon 16' to a manual Flute 8' stop OR does the stop's designated length limit what ranks can be moved to it? Another example: can a pedal Posaune 32' be placed on the pedal stop Posaune 16'?

Given my new and smaller place, I'm planning on the most complete configuration in the most compact form, and needing an instrument with a 3rd manual to get a 32' reed will make a noticeable difference in size

Cheers!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 19:11
#28 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!

Zitat von ahlborn im Beitrag #19

Wird das für jede Klaviatur möglich sein, oder nur für die Viscount-Standardtastatur? (Sorry, die Frage ist für Leute mit Midi-Kenntnissen wahrscheinlich extradumm, aber diese Kenntnisse hab ich halt nicht ._.)

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #20
The editor is now is free, works on every operating system and mobile device, is intuitive and user friendly...

Heißt das, der neue Editor wird auch auf Linux laufen? Das wäre natürlich sehr gut!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 19:12
#29 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di

Zitat von live3TA im Beitrag #27

A small question about moving voices from stop to stop: is it possible to move, say, a manual Bourdon 16' to a manual Flute 8' stop OR does the stop's designated length limit what ranks can be moved to it? Another example: can a pedal Posaune 32' be placed on the pedal stop Posaune 16'?
!

Hi Jeff, yes, it is possible. And in the new editor the operation is super easy: you select the first stop, then the second, and the two lists with the alternative voices will appear. You can drag and drop what you like in any position of the two lists.

Zitat von live3TA im Beitrag #27

Given my new and smaller place, I'm planning on the most complete configuration in the most compact form, and needing an instrument with a 3rd manual to get a 32' reed will make a noticeable difference in size
!

If the organ has no 32' at the pedal, you cannot move it in place of a 16', but maybe I understood what you mean wrong?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.03.2023 19:14
#30 RE: Hands on Physis Plus!
Di

Zitat von Regal acht im Beitrag #28

Heißt das, der neue Editor wird auch auf Linux laufen? Das wäre natürlich sehr gut!

Ah! Good question! When I said all OS I implied Microsoft and Apple. I have no info about linux because I did not ask (but I would be surprised if the software is ported on Linux too).

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!