Neues Set für Johannus Live

• Seite 6 von 6
24.11.2023 12:40
#76 RE: Neues Set für Johannus Live

Wenn's um eine Universalistin geht, wäre Ruffatti bei mir nicht erste Wahl. Da würde ich auf das Trio Klais, Sandtner oder Rieger setzen. In den USA bzw. Canada wäre Casavant eine Überlegung wert. Aber Ihr kennt ja meinen Spruch: Wer klingt, hat Recht. Ich bin gespannt, die neuen Sets zu hören.

LG
Michael

Antworten

Beitrag melden
24.11.2023 21:08 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 24.11.2023 21:09)
#77 RE: Neues Set für Johannus Live
li

Zitat von Wichernkantor im Beitrag #76
In den USA bzw. Canada wäre Casavant eine Überlegung wert.

There is a Casavant sampleset for the LiVE from Johannus; however, with the original organ having 35 stops, the acoustic space being very dry, and Johanuss Frankenstein-ing to get the sampleset to 52 stops for the 3-TA model, there are only 29 of the original 35 stops in the sample set (some of the 29 have been shifted to other manuals than the original one they were on). That is, the LiVE Casavant sampleset for the 3T-A has only 56% of the stops coming from that Casavant organ in Greeley, Colorado--44% of the sampleset's stops are from other organs.

Chances are that the new Ruffatti Miami sampleset will have a notably larger percentage of stops that come from the specific organ as it has 61 stops. Per the recording I linked to earlier (and my previous experience comparing Johannus LiVE samplesets to recordings of the actual instruments), I'm guessing the coherence of the Miami sampleset will be notably greater than the Casavant Greeley. Of course, all bets are off until hearing :)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
11.12.2023 19:43 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 11.12.2023 19:44)
#78 RE: Neues Set für Johannus Live
Ex

They are not in the UK. Dealer here sells them at the higher Live III price

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!