Allen Organs European Price List

• Seite 2 von 4
09.07.2022 12:01
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#16 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #15
Richtig, bin Österreicher. Meine allererste Orgel habe ich auch von der regionalen Viscountvertretung "Vox coelestis" (www.orgelzentrum.at) bezogen.

Just transited in Vienna yesterday 😉

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 12:04
#17 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Administrator

Meine Güte, das ist von mir gar nicht weit entfernt. Da hättest du aber gerne auf einen Kaffee vorbeikommen können, Paolo!!

Ich verkaufe meine Orgel, eine Gloria Concerto 234 Trend DLX. Bei Interesse bitte PN oder Mail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 12:07
#18 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Di

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #17
Meine Güte, das ist von mir gar nicht weit entfernt. Da hättest du aber gerne auf einen Kaffee vorbeikommen können, Paolo!!

Gosh Batman! I did not know it! Next time I will stop by for a coffee!!!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 12:08
#19 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Administrator

Always welcome!

Ich verkaufe meine Orgel, eine Gloria Concerto 234 Trend DLX. Bei Interesse bitte PN oder Mail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 13:29
#20 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
cl

Bei den beiden US-Herstellern Allen und Rodgers gehört es zum Vertriebskonzept, keine VK-Preislisten herauszugeben. Diese Instrumente sind allesamt sehr beratungsintensiv. Darüberhinaus ist jede Installation bei diesen Firmen individuell zugeschnitten.
Herr Frank Magunia in Stade gibt über seine Allen-Preise auf konkrete Anfrage gerne und kompetente Auskunft.
Auch wie bereits mehrfach hier geäußert gilt für den Deutschen Markt im Vertrieb der Fa. Viscount, daß wohl für bestimmte Modelle ein deutsches Händlermonopol vergeben sein könnte. Daraus könnte sich eine Erklärung ergeben werden warum z.B. die Viscount Sonusmodelle an kein weiteres deutsches Orgelhaus ausgeliefert werden. Hierüber ist der Einzelhandel in D alles andere als "amused".

Liebe Grüße vom Clemens

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 13:45
#21 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Di

Zitat von clemens-cgn im Beitrag #20
Viscount, daß wohl für bestimmte Modelle ein deutsches Händlermonopol vergeben sein könnte. Daraus könnte sich eine Erklärung ergeben werden warum z.B. die Viscount Sonusmodelle an kein weiteres deutsches Orgelhaus ausgeliefert werden. Hierüber ist der Einzelhandel in D alles andere als "amused".

The holder of the exclusive agreement needs to guarantee a considerable sales turnover for these models, and probably (hopefully) they do. But this is also a very old fashioned way to approach the market.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 13:49
#22 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
SJL

Das Argument mit der Beratungsintensität wurde immer wieder gerne vorgebracht. Dennoch spricht m.E. nichts gegen eine Preisliste mit den Basismodellen + Extras, so wie das andere Hersteller auch hinkriegen. Man denke auch mal an die telefonbuchdicken Aufpreislisten der Premiumautohersteller (bzw heute Konfiguratoren). Da gibt es auch statistisch Millionen von Möglichkeiten, trotzdem kann man sich einen konkreten Preis ermitteln und hat zumindest einen unverhandelten Anhaltspunkt. Die finale Verhandlung obliegt dann dem Händler.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 14:25
#23 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
PM
PM

Zitat
is there an official European price list for Allen’s instruments?

The Dutch Allen dealer did not. Only one price was ever listed, I think soms 5 years ago (when I was looking for a new organ). It was the smallest Historique en it was listed at about €12.000 if I remember correctly. Far more modest as I thouhgt. Unfortunately they removed the prices from the website.
https://allenorganbenelux.com/speelklaarprijs-kerkorgel.html

„Bach ist Anfang und Ende aller Musik, auf ihm ruht und fuszt jeder wahre Fortschritt“  - Max Reger

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 14:56
#24 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Di

Zitat von SJL im Beitrag #22
Das Argument mit der Beratungsintensität wurde immer wieder gerne vorgebracht. Dennoch spricht m.E. nichts gegen eine Preisliste mit den Basismodellen + Extras, so wie das andere Hersteller auch hinkriegen. Man denke auch mal an die telefonbuchdicken Aufpreislisten der Premiumautohersteller (bzw heute Konfiguratoren). Da gibt es auch statistisch Millionen von Möglichkeiten, trotzdem kann man sich einen konkreten Preis ermitteln und hat zumindest einen unverhandelten Anhaltspunkt. Die finale Verhandlung obliegt dann dem Händler.

Yes, exactly, I do not understand why with digital organs everything must be so complicated…

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 16:42
#25 RE: Allen Organs European Price List

After reading all this, I have a strong urge to order 10,000 fat Allen organs, and then sell them privately for 1/10, just to show them =)
Ohh wait, I forgot step one ("Get stinkin' rich").. I knew there was a catch somewhere =/

But seriously, shouldn't anti-trust laws prevent all that exclusivity and secrecy, at least in old Europe? It sounds like the Mic***oft model of customer patronization to me.. o.O

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 17:01
#26 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Di

Zitat von Regal acht im Beitrag #25

But seriously, shouldn't anti-trust laws prevent all that exclusivity and secrecy, at least in old Europe? It sounds like the Mic***oft model of customer patronization to me.. o.O

There is no trust case here, because it's a single brand! :D But if Allen, Johannus and Viscount decide from tomorrow that a 3-manual digital organ with 50 stops must all cost 150K euro, then it's a trust! Or a digital pipes cartel!

Perhaps, for Allen, not showing the price is a way to attract customers to their dealers and show the product. After they prayed the whole rosary of the perfect organ, they will tell you what you have to pay to go to Heaven. It's like in those restaurants where there is no price indication on the menu.

I think that if you sell a good product, you should be not afraid to show the price. Stardard retail prices for Ferrari are known, as well as for Steinway & Sons. When you buy a Ferrari or a Steinway, you know that you are entering that area of consumption where only few are allowed, and if you want to belong there, you have to pay a lot.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 17:20
#27 RE: Allen Organs European Price List

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #26
...Perhaps, for Allen, not showing the price is a way to attract customers to their dealers and show the product. After they prayed the whole rosary of the perfect organ, they will tell you what you have to pay to go to Heaven. It's like in those restaurants where there is no price indication on the menu...

Like, "Here, have an Espresso -- it's free! By the way, the organ you like so much, it's 120,000 (dollars, not rupees)"? :D
I know about the psychology, of course. If they can get you fixed on the product, your brain has already bought it, and now you own it (in every respect, except reality) you'll be more ready to cough up a fantastic sum for it -- and not even mind that they've built in the cheapest electrolyte capacitors they could find =)

If the restaurant won't disclose the price beforehand, it's up to haggling, right? Four bottles of the Margaux 86, Carpaccio, sauteed horseradish with nitrogen-garlic foam, creme brulee -- how does 17,50 sound? Here's a full 18, and keep the change *__*

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 17:34 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 09.07.2022 17:43)
#28 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Di

In the end, all digital organs are luxury items, because even the cheapest one costs like a Rolex Submariner. But those who ever bought a Rolex, or Omega, or whatever luxury watch, know how magic the purchasing experience is in the shop. You are like a king, for half an hour! Instead, I bought my first two organs from an under-the-stairs shop, not even offered a coffee, with a demo Sonus 60 full of dust and scratches... not exactly an experience to remember.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 17:50
#29 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
trm

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #28
I bought my first two organs from an under-the-stairs shop, not even offered a coffee, with a demo Sonus 60 full of dust and scratches... not exactly an experience to remember.

But you haven't forgotten.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
09.07.2022 20:19
#30 RE: Allen Organs European Price List
Administrator

Das Geheimhalten von Preislisten ist lächerlich und mit dem heute üblichen Verständnis von Handel nicht vereinbar. Schon früher sagte ich, was ich auch heute noch so festhalten möchte: Wenn ich keine Preis im Web finde, interessiert mich das Produkt nicht mehr.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!