• Seite 3 von 8
14.08.2022 19:17
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#31 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Zitat von Regal acht im Beitrag #28
Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #27
...Feels like playing an Antegnati, hence the high price.

I bet UHT can create the same effect for triple the money, and if/when the keys should accidentally align, you can call customer service to get a refund *__*

Antworten

Beitrag melden
14.08.2022 19:18
#32 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Di

Zitat von Christian_Hofmann im Beitrag #29
Kann man die Tasten eigentlich auch wieder selber regulieren damit sie auf gleicher Höhe sind?

Not possible.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 01:39 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.08.2022 02:26)
#33 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Mi
Michal ( gelöscht )

Zitat von DigitalPipes im Beitrag #27
Two years old, boxwood and ebony cover, 1300 euros per keyboard.

You should have bought the Saarinen Dining Table instead. It costs about the same like your three keyboards together and lasts definitely longer!
I paid about 2K for exchanging the three standard Fatars to the TP8LW which I thought was quite expansive (but it was quite tricky to do and took nearly a whole day for the techy and that had to be paid, too, so the price was OK).
Boy, am I glad I didn't go for the AWKs. I don't play "nice 'n' easy", how Sinatra used to say but instead "never ever do nothing nice and easy - always do it nice and rough" like Tina burned it into our memory and one could imagine how these AWKs would look like under my fingers. The Fatars can stand the rain :-)

BTW: I know the abbreviation "AWK" from a friend of mine who is quite a computer nerd - it stands for "away from keyboard (in that sense computer)" - e.g. when going to diner :-)

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 08:34
#34 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Administrator

AFK wahrscheinlich, oder?

Ich verkaufe meine Orgel, eine Gloria Concerto 234 Trend DLX. Bei Interesse bitte PN oder Mail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 08:42
#35 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich

@Nassard : Danke für deinen Beitrag! Wo hattest du die Syré-Klaviaturen damals ausprobiert? Damals, als es für mich relevant war, hat die keiner angeboten bzw. man konnte sie bei keinem Händler ausprobieren...

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 12:20 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 15.08.2022 12:21)
#36 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
SJL

Zitat von Gemshorn im Beitrag #34
AFK wahrscheinlich, oder?

Korrekt:

AFK steht für "away from keyboard".

AWK ist hingegen eine Programmiersprache (benannt nach Aho, Weinberger, Kernighan). Und eben auch eine Klaviatur...

VG
Stephan

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 12:57
#37 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Na

Gerne!
Der Orgelbau in Pécs in Ungarn baut diese Manuale, von dort habe ich mir eine Musteroktave schicken lassen. War überhaupt kein Problem! Für meine Spielkonsole habe ich von dort das Pedal, die Orgelbank und zwei Schweller mit Walze gekauft.
Das Manual kostete im Katalog von 2017 etwas über 1000€, jetzt liegt es bei über 2300€, alles aber ohne MwSt und Transport ( und ohne MIDI).

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 13:37
#38 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Mi
Michal ( gelöscht )

Zitat von SJL im Beitrag #36
Korrekt:

AFK steht für "away from keyboard".

AWK ist hingegen eine Programmiersprache

Spielverderber!
Bin dann mal AWK- basta.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
15.08.2022 16:13
#39 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Di

A Wobbly Keyboard

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.08.2022 12:00
#40 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
ah

Good morning!

It is very difficult for me to speak in absolute terms about which keyboard is most similar to a tracker organ, because for me, a keyboard that is truly similar to a great tracker organ does not yet exist.
AWK is certainly the closest to the feeling of a good thruenorgel with few stops, but it is still far from imitating a great tracker organ: it still lacks the right "variable" interfacing of weight (I had already written it speaking as of a wish for the new Physis 2). The sensation of traction and rebound (when there is) of a large suspended tracker action is still missing, the weighting of the couplers is missing, many other things are missing.
Nothing that today's technology cannot reproduce with a digitally controlled electromagnetic system on the keys, but we need to see the economic feasibility on a large scale.

On the Fatar keyboards, all the ones I've tried (Viscount/Fatar, standard TP8, various TP60s), they are simply still too far from the tracker organ, but they can be a good choice for imitating an electric organ (especially the TP60, also in its variant with wooden keys, much closer to an "electric" keyboard than a "tracker").

The AWK certainly has, in my opinion, some advantages, but as many of you have experienced, they are keyboards that after a period of running in need a definitive adjusting. Nothing particularly difficult: they adjust exactly like the piano keyboards, using calibrated paper rosettes and a few other tools, and after running-in they always remain stable.
But if the owner is unfamiliar with these jobs, he may need a technician who will be paid.
A nuisance.
I wouldn't worry too much about MDF, or at least my keyboards didn't show any signs of warping or cracking. The friction points are felted exactly like in the piano, and eventually the felts will be replaced in many decades (I know used pianos every day that even after 30 years still have good key felts).

What disappointed me deeply is the "Ivory feel" material of the TP60 keyboards.
It is very far from being similar to the Ivorite used by Yamaha (or the equivalent material used by Kawai in their pianos).
While Yamaha's simulated ivory keys are made of a mineral material that resists over time (and while it doesn't look like real ivory, it comes very close), the material used by Fatar is plain ABS (or similar plastic) that tries to visually reproduce ivory veins, but after a few months of use this finish wears out, becoming idiosyncratically rough. And I am not referring to a "pleasant" rough that produces a greater grip with the fingers: I am referring to the unpleasant feeling of "grossly scratched plastic".
These keyboards have disappointed me to the point that sooner or later (when I have completely recovered), I will replace them in "glossy keys" version.
So, if any buyer is thinking of buying these Ivory keyboards they should be careful: that material is very different from Yamaha Ivorite!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.08.2022 12:34
#41 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich

Ich nutze eine AWK-KLaviatur von Viscount. Zwar noch keine 7 Jahre, wie Saint-Sernin es im Beitrag #26 beschreibt, aber vier Jahre bisher ohne die geringste Beanstandung. Die Tastaturgewichtung habe ich etwas höher auf 130g einstellen lassen (vorher bei Kisselbach getestet).

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.08.2022 12:47
#42 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Mi
Michal ( gelöscht )

Ich habe ein billiges Yamaha Arius ePiano und das hat so synthetische Elfenbeineinlagen. Ich dachte nach einem ersten „befingern“, dass die Viscount-Standard Klaviatur vom Gefühl her ähnlich ist. Der „Druckpunkt“ und die Gewichtung der Tasten der Fatar-Tastatur hatten mir vollauf genügt. Ich meine, echte Tracker-Touch-Klaviaturen gibt es eh nicht. Irgendwie hängt man da den technischen Entwicklungen bei den ePianos weit hinterher. Hier gibt es Klaviaturen, die sogar die Vibrationen der Seiten imitieren und auch im Bassbereich andere Gewichtungen wie im Diskant hatten (und auch andere Vibrationen).
Egal, nach zwei Jahren Viscount-Standard-Fatar (eigentlich schon viel früher, aber nach zwei Jahren war es einfach nicht mehr akzeptabel) zeigte sich, dass es hier auch in der Oberfläche große Unterschiede gibt. Die Yamaha-Tasten sind eigentlich abriebfest und die Fatar sind auf dem Niveau einer Computer-Tatstatur (nicht die von Apple, denn die ist weit besser). Ich habe nichts gegen glänzende Tasten (Hammond usw.), aber matte Tasten, die nur an den Berührungspunkten anfangen zu spiegeln, finde ich unschön und die Haptik ist einfach blöd – entweder glatt oder rau, aber nicht matt mit Schmiereffekt, oder? Die Yamaha-Tasten sind, glaube ich, mit Keramikbeschichtung belegt oder so, jedenfalls greifen sie sich nicht ab. Das war der Grund warum ich zu den Holzauflage-Klaviaturen gewechselt bin. Die haben eine tolle Haptik beim Befingern – auch nach vielen Jahren und wenn man schwitzt. Und die blöden Rillen in den Standard-Fatars - so ein Kitsch und dann auch noch anfällig für dunkle Dreckansammlungen, die man dann mit dem Zahnstocher rausputzen kann – oder auch nicht. Nö, geht gar nicht.
Und das mit dem Anspruch an das Spielgefühl einer echten mechanischen Traktur habe ich schon lange aufgegeben (ist mir persönlich auch nicht wichtig). Wichtig ist viel mehr, dass die Gewichtung, die Tastenform, die Höhe der Tonauslösung, die Rückfederkraft und einfach die Haptik (also kein Kleben an den Fingern) stimmt. Für die Midi-Steuerung anderer Instrumente ist noch die Anschlagdynamik wichtig und da sind alle mir bekannten Orgeltatstaturen einfach Mist (da ist ein Kawai 600 Eur ePiano weit überlegen).

Gut, schnell und präzise spielen muss man können mit einer Tastatur. Das ist die Hauptsache. Am Rande bemerkt ist die m. E. spielfähigste Tastatur die der Neuauflage der Vox Continental (hier kann man sogar die Höhe der Kontaktauslösung programmieren - und das ganze Gerät kostet nur so viel wie eine einzelne AWK). Diese Tastatur ist so billig und doch so feinfühlig und schnell. Die Qualität der Spielbarkeit hat also m. E. nichts mit dem Preis zu tun.
So oder so, ich freue mich darauf, wenn es endlich auch bei den Digital-Orgeln mal Midi 2 geben wird (hoffentlich bei Viscount). Eine superteure veraltete Midi1-UHT würde ich mir daher jetzt sicher nicht zulegen.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.08.2022 12:54
#43 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Di

I cannot guess how many hours my Unico has been played. Certainly very few. Similarly to the Sonus, the problem appeared almost immediately.
So, it’s not a matter of usage.

Here, instead, is my super cheap KAWAI, 8000 euros for the whole instrument new (acoustic and digital) and its immaculate real-wood keyboard:

DAC0D508-F6D7-441F-AC60-B75B06FA0E3E.jpeg - Bild entfernt (keine Rechte)

Would be nice if those who swear that their AWK are still pristine after many years would share a picture of them to prove that I am an exception and I have been very unlucky indeed.

And no, refurbished AWKs do not count.

Tschuess!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.08.2022 13:12 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.08.2022 13:21)
#44 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
Di

Zitat von Michal im Beitrag #42
Für die Midi-Steuerung anderer Instrumente ist noch die Anschlagdynamik wichtig und da sind alle mir bekannten Orgeltatstaturen einfach Mist (da ist ein Kawai 600 Eur ePiano weit überlegen).

The organists’ world is a juicy niche. Who else in the world would be willing to pay 25.000 euros for a table with some midi keyboards on top?

Antworten

Beitrag melden
16.08.2022 13:32 (zuletzt bearbeitet: 16.08.2022 13:35)
#45 RE: "High-End"-Klaviaturen im Vergleich
ah

@ Paolo:
The difference between your beautiful Kawai keyboard and the AWK is in the break in!
Your Kawai keyboard is so precisely perfect after years because a part of the felt break-in is done in the factory, and subsequently adjusted, while the AWKs are delivered without factory pre-breaking (and this is true for Viscount and Panetti).
Watch this video at 16.05 minute: https://youtu.be/JiPFEqHogQY

I keep saying that a good running-in and a subsequent adjustment is what the AWKs are missing, which otherwise would be really perfect.
but this should be something the distributor could solve if they want to keep a customer satisfied. On a organ that costs 30,000 euros, the retailer might even plan to offer 3/4 hours of work at the customer's home for free after one year of use to bring these keyboards to a level of perfection. But that's just my thought.

@ Michal: the standard Viscount keys are made in Kostil and have a slightly textured and cream colored fret surface.
I can say this material in my opinion is really much better than the "ivory" plastic used on the TP60 ..
The plastic used on the TP60 is unfortunately really much inferior to the Viscount keys ...

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!