ATG introduces himself

17.10.2022 10:45
#1 ATG introduces himself
AT
ATG

Hello All, I would like to introduce myself to the forum.

I started playing the organ in 1989 and eventually became the organist to two small churches in Hertfordshire (UK). When we moved out of the area about ten years ago, I stopped playing for services but kept in practice on the piano and, eventually, a Johannus One.

I recently retired from work and treated myself to a Viscount Sonus 40 which is very satisfactory. Despite the endless adaptability being one of the main reasons for getting a Physis organ, I haven't actually done much tweaking yet other than substituting a few 8' registers.

I've been watching the forum for a while and look forward to taking part in threads!

Jeremy

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.10.2022 11:11
#2 RE: ATG introduces himself
Administrator

Sei willkommen, Jeremy!
Ich bin froh, dass die Registrierung nun doch noch geklappt hat und du gut im Sakralorgelforum angekommen bist.
Über Physis wird bei uns viel diskutiert, es gibt meines Wissens auch zwei Forianer, die wie die du eine Viscount Sonus besitzen; viele andere besitzen das "Schwesterprodukt" Gloria Concerto 234 (oder größer).

Dir eine gute Zeit und viele spannende Diskussionen hier im Forum!

Bei uns ist ein guter Usus im Werden, dass die Deutschsprachigen auch deutschsprachig antworten (so wie ich es hier tue). Die Verwendung einer Übersetzungssoftware ist heutzutage ja relativ problemlos möglich, sodass auch eine multilinguale Diskussion bei uns stattfinden kann.

Ich verkaufe meine Orgel, eine Gloria Concerto 234 Trend DLX. Bei Interesse bitte PN oder Mail.

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.10.2022 11:40
avatar  DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )
#3 RE: ATG introduces himself
Di
DigitalPipes ( gelöscht )

Hi Jeremy, how nice to have a forum member from the UK! And a native English speaker!

I hope you will enjoy your stay with us!

Antworten

Beitrag melden
17.10.2022 15:23
#4 RE: ATG introduces himself
cl

Hello and wellcome :-)

Liebe Grüße vom Clemens

Antworten

Beitrag melden
19.10.2022 19:31
#5 RE: ATG introduces himself

Hi Jeremy,

welcome to the club and I‘m sure you‘ll get a lot of good infos on Physis.

All the best
Stephan

- - -
Cavaille-Coll St. Sernin / Toulouse - oder so was in der Richtung... ;-)
Gloria Concerto 469 CC - 2021
www.orgelmusik-kelkheim.de

Antworten

Beitrag melden
Bereits Mitglied?
Jetzt anmelden!
Mitglied werden?
Jetzt registrieren!